Top 3 Benefits Of Having A Strong Social Media Presence
Does your business have a strong social media presence? Whether you like it or not, social is here to stay. As more and more people join various social media platforms, any business who’s not on social media is leaving a lot of money on the table.
You may think you only need a website so people will find you on Google. But the truth is people use social media to find out what other people are saying about you and your brand.
Are you trustworthy? Are you credible? These are the type of questions that your social media presence will answer! So, here are the top 3 benefits of having a strong presence on social media:
1. Expand your brand reach and awareness
Have you ever heard of the words “going viral on social”? I bet you have. It basically means some content got shared many times over on social media.
Going viral means people loved that content and are letting their fans and followers know all about it. Now, imagine if that was your content. Imagine just how many more people will get to know your brand!
If you just got a couple hundred thousand shares, that’s still a lot of traffic, right? And best of all, you get all that traffic for free!
2. Establish a solid social media reputation in your niche or industry
There’s nothing quite like being recognized as a thought leader in your industry – someone that people look up to. Someone people find highly credible.
Of course, you can be a thought leader just by blogging on your website. But social media can amplify your reputation to new audiences!
Potential customers will see you’ve got an active presence and will be more willing to do business with your brand.
3. Improve customer service
When people air out their complaints on social media, and you’re not on it, then you’re basically letting people bury you alive. You don’t want that to happen.
The best course of action that you need to take is assuage your unhappy customer in their platform of choice. You can reach out to them, apologize and give them options on how you can make it up to them.
You’ll end up with happy customers, and you’ll even impress other people who see your very public response!
Want to learn more about building a strong brand presence? Check out this article I wrote on brand reputation. What strategies do you use to build a strong social presence? Share your best tips in the comments below for a chance to be featured on our blog!
- Using Brand-Specific Hashtags to Target Followers - August 22, 2018
- How to Use Hashtags on the Correct Social Platform - August 20, 2018
- A Guide to Creating, Researching and Testing Hashtags - August 17, 2018
- 4 Reasons You Should Explore a Persona-Based Content Marketing Plan - August 9, 2018
- 3 Essential Components of a Successful Content Marketing Strategy - August 7, 2018
- 3 Quick and Easy Ways to Build a Profitable Opt-In List - July 20, 2018
- Essential Steps for Building an Online Business - July 19, 2018
- Top 3 Benefits of Having a Strong Social Media Presence - May 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter to Drive Traffic to Your Website - May 8, 2018
- 5 Tips to Drive High-Quality Traffic from YouTube - May 1, 2018