There’s a reason why buyer personas / customer personas / audience personas are widely used in various marketing activities – they work. If you’re still not sold on the idea, then here are 4 pro-persona reasons which may help you change your view.
1. Persona-based marketing helps you understand their needs
Creating buyer personas isn’t necessarily simple. You don’t just put a name on your target audience and call it a day. Instead, you’ll be writing down the details of what makes this persona a great representative of your audience.
You’ll note down their job title, their personal demographics, their goals and challenges, their values and fears, and so much more. When you have all these details down, then you can easily understand their needs. And you’ll be able to craft content that will fulfill these needs.
2. You’ll know where they are in the customer journey
Having a sales funnel in place is important for brands of all sizes. Knowing which stage your ideal customer is currently in will help you customize content based on where they are in the funnel.
Are they still in the Awareness or Consideration stage? Or are they about to make a Decision? Create content based on these stages and lead your persona down your funnel.
3. You can build a better marketing plan
Without knowing your audience’s specifics, it would be near to impossible to develop a marketing plan that caters to your audience. A great marketing plan will allow you to conquer your audience, but you need to know who your audience is so you can successfully carry out this plan.
It’s kind of difficult when you think about it. But the point is you can always adjust your plan as you go along. Sooner or later, you’ll know your audience, and you’ll be able to make the perfect marketing plan to draw them into your business!
4. You’ll get better and more qualified leads
When you’re targeting the right kind of people, then it follows that you’ll also be getting better and more qualified leads. Your content is made specifically for them. They are able to relate to your content because it provides a solution to their problems.
Therefore, you’ll have people signing up to be your customer or your client, simply because you were able to address their needs. All thanks to your persona-based content marketing plan!
Want to learn more about persona based content marketing? Download our FREE EBOOK on Buyer Triggers, The 10 Psychological Triggers That Convert Leads Into Customers!
- Using Brand-Specific Hashtags to Target Followers - August 22, 2018
- How to Use Hashtags on the Correct Social Platform - August 20, 2018
- A Guide to Creating, Researching and Testing Hashtags - August 17, 2018
- 4 Reasons You Should Explore a Persona-Based Content Marketing Plan - August 9, 2018
- 3 Essential Components of a Successful Content Marketing Strategy - August 7, 2018
- 3 Quick and Easy Ways to Build a Profitable Opt-In List - July 20, 2018
- Essential Steps for Building an Online Business - July 19, 2018
- Top 3 Benefits of Having a Strong Social Media Presence - May 15, 2018
- 5 Ways to Use Twitter to Drive Traffic to Your Website - May 8, 2018
- 5 Tips to Drive High-Quality Traffic from YouTube - May 1, 2018